DIY, Abstract experimental electronics, Dj mixes.
I have always been interested in music in more than just being a fan, from running "Shit system services distribution" with Emil and putting on punk picnics (w/Chuck and crew) in the early 90's to donating my work for friends bands demo tapes and self released records.
I began recording under the name AUDIONAUT in 1996 creating a soundtrack for an indoor art installation and have since also performed and recorded as: GardenWarden as well as collaborated under the names: Living Stereo, Garmonbozia(6713), Lmnt6, Manufactura', ovrwrkt@krblnka and LSDJ's.
In 1997, I began a project named AUDIO ELECTRIC to document the experimental electronic works my friends and I were conducting through our own improvised analog methods.
I ran an online radio show named The PRJCT13 Transmissions where I spun under the name DjADNT with live online sets and released a series of open genre mixes(2002 - 04) that are now available online in conjunction with Audio Electric online resource
The PRJCT13 Transmissions
• Transmission 10: Method to Madness
• Transmission 09: 9/11+3
• Transmission 08: Grandmaster Flashback 3
• Transmission 07: Grandmaster Flashback 2
• Transmission 06: Grandmaster Flashback 1
• Transmission 05: Lunar/Lyndon Lander
• Transmission 04: In the Bush
• Transmission 03: SHIT Systems Services Broadcast
• Transmission 02: Live@the RedBreast Inn 1945
• Transmission 01: Lilbuddy6mix33
Check back for monthly free mixes!